TopFX is a forex broker from Seychelles, the favorite land of many brokers, including many fake and fraudulent financial brokers. However, TopFX is a special case, this broker received a CySEC license, raising its reputation to a new level. TopFX is well-known in the market as an extremely liquid broker, providing advanced trading technology and platform, helping traders' orders to be executed quickly with extremely good quotes.
Trading Platform at TopFX
At TopFX, you have the option to trade on two separate platforms, MT4 and cTrader. These are two popular and often compared trading platforms.
Developed by MetaQuotes, one of the first trading platforms on the market and now, MT4 has become the most widely used platform in the world.
MT4 provides quite a full range of trading features from basic to advanced, suitable for all types of traders, from new traders to professional traders. MT4 is available in 3 versions: desktop software, mobile application and online webtrader version on web browser. But currently, TopFX only supports traders to trade with 2 software versions and mobile applications.
Some basic features of MT4:
- Offers 3 types of price charts and 9 timeframes
- More than 30 technical indicators and 20 drawing tools for chart analysis
- 4 types of pending orders
- One-click trading feature
- Allow scalping, prevent hedging position
- Get access to automated trading robots EAs and the ability to backtest single-threaded strategies
- Provide daily economic news and events
- Affiliated with mql5.com, the platform provides all services related to forex trading such as trading forex signals, indicators, EAs, employment services, account management…
- User-friendly interface, easy to use
- Support over 20 languages
cTrader is a product of Spotware Systems Ltd, a company that specializes in providing technology solutions in the financial markets. cTrader is a true ECN platform, blazing fast execution and live quotes from the world's biggest liquidity providers.
Some outstanding features of the cTrader platform:
- Simple, friendly interface, beautiful colors, easy to use
- 5 types of price charts and 26 timeframes
- Over 70 built-in technical indicators and hundreds of other custom indicators
- One-click trading feature
- The sentiment indicator shows investor sentiment and behavior
- Use EAs through Automate or cBot
- Feature to create price alarms directly on the chart
- 6 types of pending orders
- Advanced Take profit partial order closing feature
At TopFX, you can use all 3 versions of cTrader: desktop software, mobile application and webtrader.
Interface of cTrader platform webtrader version:
Trading products at TopFX
The product portfolio at TopFX is quite diverse, covering popular financial assets such as forex, metals, indices, commodities, stocks to more advanced assets such as ETFs, cryptocurrencies, meet almost the maximum transaction needs of investors at a time when the market is very developing like the present.
- Forex: more than 80 forex pairs, including majors, crosses and exotics.
- Metals: including gold, silver, platinum and palladium
- Energy: includes crude oil (Brent oil, WTI oil) and natural gas
- Indices: 15 famous stock indices, representing major markets such as the US, UK, Japan, Germany, Italy…
- Stocks: more than 900 stock codes, which are large and famous companies listed on the US, European, Asia-Pacific stock exchanges…
- Cryptocurrencies: 20 crypto/fiat CFD pairs, popular cryptocurrencies traded like BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP…
- ETFs: offers over 25 ETFs
Trading account at TopFX
TopFX offers traders 2 types of live trading accounts, although the number is small, it is suitable for all types of investors.
- Zero account : is the type of account often chosen by new traders, trading small volumes, they are ready to trade in the real market, after having experience on the Demo account. Although designed as a standard account, Zero has extremely good trading conditions, the spread on forex is only 0.5 pips, much lower than most brokers today, including brokers. belongs to the top with the lowest spread.
- Raw account : is an account type quoted according to DMA technology, with spreads from 0.0 pips and a very competitive commission fee of 5.5$/lot/2 way, better than many ECN accounts of many other brokers in the market. This account is suitable for experienced traders, day traders or scalpers.
Compare trading conditions on 2 types of TopFX accounts
Leverage and Trading Costs
TopFX allows investors to trade with a maximum leverage of 1:500, on both account types. However, this rate is only applied to forex transactions, other types of products will be applied with lower leverage levels, specifically as follows:
- Forex is 1:500
- Metal, Index, Energy is 1:200
- Stocks and ETFs are 1:20
- Cryptocurrency is 1:10
Compared to the general market, 1:500 is not the highest ratio, some brokers offer leverage up to 1:1000, 1:2000, 1:3000, even 1:unlimited. However, for new, inexperienced traders, you are encouraged to use the maximum leverage 1:200 or 1:100.
Spreads on both account types of TopFX are quite low, able to compete very well in the market. For a standard account type, there is usually a spread on forex from 1-1.2 pips, but the TopFX Zero account has a spread of only 0.5 pips.
Spread on 2 platforms MT4 and cTrader also has a difference but not significant.
Lowest spread (pip) of major forex pairs and crosses on Raw account
About commission fee
Commissions are only applied on Raw accounts and only for forex and indices trades. For forex, the commission is $5.50/lot/2-way, which is quite a low fee, while the current ECN account types on the market have an average commission of $6-7/lot/ 2 way. The commission charged on index trades is $2.50/lot.
Deposit, withdraw money at TopFX
TopFX supports traders with many different payment methods:
- Cryptocurrencies: supports depositing and withdrawing in 23 different cryptocurrencies. The minimum deposit and minimum withdrawal amount is 0.001 BTC or 250 USDT, there is no limit to the maximum withdrawal amount. Deposit processing time is instant, money is withdrawn to the account within 24 hours and there is no fee.
- Wire transfer: no minimum and maximum withdrawal amount. However, if you withdraw less than 100$, you will be charged 10$/withdrawal. Processing time is 3-5 days.
- Visa/Master cards: no minimum and maximum deposit and withdrawal requirements. No fees. Withdrawal time is from 3-7 days.
- Internet banking via PayTrust portal: minimum deposit/withdrawal is 300,000 VND, maximum withdrawal is 300,000,000 VND, no fees, money to your account within 24 hours. TopFX supports 3 domestic banks including Vietcombank, Techcombank and Dong A Bank
- There are also other payment gateways such as UnionPay, PlusDebit or Paymero…
There are several methods that the clients can use in order to reach the people from the customer support services in case a client gets into problems or some issues appear when trading with this Forex broker. Some of these methods are:
- Phone call
- Visiting their office
- And live chat.
TopFX’s clients need to be aware of the fact that their requests and demands about certain issues will be resolved very quickly.
TopFX has built a good foundation for its platform offering by making both MT4 and cTrader available. It offers a decent variety of instruments, with 548 symbols and 45 forex pairs.
However, TopFX doesn’t offer MT5 or the larger range of markets typically offered by the leading brokers. Moreover, market research is practically non-existent on the TopFX platform, and it lacks meaningful educational content. Finally, publishing its average spread data each month would highlight the true value of its pricing across its two main account types.
Is TopFX regulated?
TopFX maintains a competitive subsidiary regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA) and one authorized by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
Is TopFX a scam?
TopFX has a clean regulatory track record with two regulators, more than ten years of experience as a liquidity provider for other retail brokers, and maintains a highly trustworthy trading environment. Therefore, TopFX is not a scam but a reliable and competitive broker.
What is the minimum deposit at TopFX?
Unlike most other brokers, the minimum deposit at TopFX solely depends on the desired payment provider, as TopFX does not impose any restrictions.
What trading platforms does TopFX offer?
TopFX features the MT4 trading platform, upgraded with the MQL Suite of Trading Tools consisting of 250 indicators, panels, expert advisors and other functionalities. Additionally, cTrader presents an attractive alternative. Both fully support automated trading solutions and come equipped with built-in copy-trading functions.