FundedNext Review

FundedNext Review

Min deposit: $0


Company Name
FundedNext Ltd.
United Arab Emirates (UAE).
US Traders Accepted
Out-of-Money Reward
Bonus Type
Bonus Size
Max Payout
Not fixed
Deposit Options
Deposit Currencies
Trading Platform
MT4, MT5
Online Since
Customer Support Types
Phone, email, web form, Skype, paper mail
  • 15% profit share from demo phase
  • Up to $4M
  • Allowed to merge accounts
  • EAs and Indicators allowed
  • 90% profit split
  • Copy trades from other traders not allowed
  • New prop firm

FundedNext, a relatively new prop firm established on March 18, 2022, has garnered a reputable 4.5/5 rating on Trustpilot. Despite being a newer company, FundedNext provides sufficient information and transparency, including a clear office address. If you are considering obtaining funding from FundedNext, there is ample information available to aid your decision-making process.

About FundedNext

FundedNext is an international proprietary platform, with registered and operational offices in multiple countries including the UAE, USA, UK, and Bangladesh. Its headquarter is located in the United Arab Emirates, Office no. 7, AI Robotics HUB, C1 Building, AFZ, Ajman, UAE.


Upon investigation, it has been discovered that FundedNext is affiliated with “NEXT Ventures,” a digital business group headquartered in Bangladesh. NEXT Ventures maintains five registered offices across different countries, including the United States of America, the United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom. This information sheds light on the global presence and ownership structure of FundedNext.

Funding Program Options

FundedNext offers two distinct funding program options: the Evaluation Model and the Express Model.

  1. Evaluation Model: This model consists of a two-step evaluation process that traders must complete to acquire a funded account. Traders can choose an initial balance of $15,000, $25,000, $50,000, $100,000, or $200,000. The evaluation consists of two phases with realistic profit targets. Successful traders can trade on FundedNext's funded account with an 80% profit share, which can be increased up to 90% based on performance.
  2. Express Model: The Express Model offers two types of accounts: Consistency Accounts and Non-Consistency Accounts. Traders can select an initial balance of $15,000, $25,000, $50,000, $100,000, or $200,000 for Consistency Accounts. Non-Consistency Accounts do not have a $200,000 balance option.

Both the evaluation and express model accounts have similar rules, with the main difference being the minimum number of trading days. The evaluation model requires a minimum of 5 trading days, while the express model requires a minimum of 10 trading days.

Consistency Accounts allow traders to challenge up to $200,000 and receive 100% real funding of the challenge amount, subject to meeting the 10-day trading requirement and adhering to the consistency rule.

Non-Consistency Accounts have a maximum challenge amount of $100,000 and offer 25% of the challenge amount as real funding. The minimum trading days and consistency rule requirements remain the same as the Consistency Accounts.

Another Information

Traders who demonstrate consistency and effective risk management may apply for the scaling plan. Every four months, traders' performance in a real account is reviewed. To be eligible, traders must achieve a cumulative account increase of at least 10% over four consecutive months, make at least two payouts during that period, and end the last month with a profit. Successful traders who qualify can receive a significant boost of 40% to their account balance, with a maximum scaling plan limit of $4 million.

The scaling plan offers a substantial capital opportunity, making FundedNext an attractive choice for ambitious traders seeking substantial account capital.


To participate in the challenge at FundedNext, traders are required to pay a one-time fee, as is common with most prop firms. FundedNext offers two distinct models for traders to choose from. In both models, traders are eligible to receive 15% of their profits based on their performance, and this profit share begins accruing from the evaluation phase onwards.

fundednext models

Under the evaluation model, traders are required to pay challenge costs ranging from $99 for a $15,000 funded account up to $999 for a $200,000 funded account. This model is designed to assess traders' trading skills through two distinct phases. Upon successfully achieving their trading goals, traders gain the opportunity to trade on FundedNext's funded account and retain 80% of the generated profits. Depending on individual performance, the profit split rate has the potential to increase up to 90%.

Tradable Assets

One of the advantages of trading with FundedNext is the absence of restrictions on tradable assets and position sizes. Traders have the freedom to trade a wide range of instruments and assets available on their chosen trading platforms, including Forex, commodities, indices, stocks, and cryptocurrencies. This flexibility allows traders to explore various markets and capitalize on opportunities across multiple asset classes.


FundedNext offers traders a favorable trading environment with minimal restrictions. Some of the notable guidelines are as follows:

  1. Leverage: Traders can take advantage of leverage up to 1:100 on the MetaTrader 4 platform, enabling them to magnify their trading positions.
  2. News Trading and Holding Positions: Traders are permitted to engage in trading activities during news events, specifically during the demo stages. Additionally, they have the freedom to keep their trades open overnight and over weekends.
  3. Expert Advisors (EAs) and Bots: Traders are welcome to utilize EAs or bots to support their trading strategies. However, it is important to note that copy trading, which involves replicating trades from another trader, is not allowed. Engaging in similar trades as others would be considered a violation of the rules.
  4. Hedging: Traders are allowed to hedge their positions, but only one hedged position is permitted at a time. Trading multiple hedged positions using different accounts is not permitted as it deviates from a proper trading strategy. For example, placing hedged entries between two accounts is prohibited.


The evaluation model consists of a two-step challenge. In step one, traders aim to achieve a 10% profit without exceeding a daily drawdown of 5% or a total drawdown of 10%. Traders have 30 days to complete step one, with a minimum trading requirement of 10 days. Upon successful completion, traders are entitled to a 15% profit share.

In step two of the evaluation model, traders strive for a 5% profit while adhering to the same drawdown limits. The trading period for step two is 60 days, with a minimum trading requirement of 10 days. Traders receive a 15% profit share upon completing step two.

Upon successfully completing both evaluation steps, traders receive a funded account of the same amount as their evaluation. They become eligible for profit splits starting at 80% and increasing to 90%.

Under the express model, traders aim for a 25% profit without exceeding a daily drawdown of 5% or a total drawdown of 10%. There are no restrictions on the maximum number of trading days, but traders must trade for a minimum of 10 days. Traders are entitled to a 15% profit share for the challenge.


FundedNext stands out as a reliable and trustworthy prop firm, backed by the reputable NEXT Ventures. To secure funding, traders are required to pass their challenge, with the option of a faster funding process through the Express model, which involves a single step challenge. While the 25% profit target may be ambitious for some traders, the unlimited timeframe to achieve it is a notable advantage. Once traders successfully complete the challenge, they become FundedNext traders with access to real money and no specific profit targets imposed on their trading.

It would be beneficial to see FundedNext offer instant funding as an additional option. However, the scaling plan they provide is highly enticing, allowing traders to potentially access up to $4,000,000 in funding, one of the largest amounts available among prop firms. Profitable traders have the opportunity to apply for scaling, with account balances receiving a significant 40% boost. If you are a skilled trader with confidence in your abilities and seek long-term trading prospects, exploring FundedNext's scaling options is highly recommended.

Categories: , ,
Before starting to trade, never invest too much money in one trade and always follow the rules of risk management. Focus on long-term profits instead of short-term trading. To make the right decisions, always follow financial news and events. It is necessary to create a clear trading plan and strategy and stick to it. Use technical analysis tools to support decision making. Focus on the difference between return and risk instead of just focusing on profit. Avoid emotional pressure when trading and stay relaxed and patient. In addition, learn and constantly improve your skills and knowledge of Forex trading to achieve success in the field. The above notes will help you get the best results when participating in forex trading and ensure that you minimize your risks and maximize your profits.